Sunday, September 19, 2010

Lush Review - Dream wash and Dream Cream

Lush Says: Calming shower soap. Dreamwash is a perfect smoothie for troubled skin. It's incredibly mild and actively soothing - wonderful for skin with a habit of going flaky and red with anything other than plain water.
We mix chamomile with calamine, calming Aloe Vera, soothing rose, tea tree and lavender essential oils. It works wonderfully, and that's not bias. We Promise.

I started using 'dream wash' just over a month ago, and I have seen a major improvement in the condition of my skin. I suffer from a skin condition called eczema, my skin gets really dry and itchy, I get to the point where I scratch so much I make myself bleed and then stings when I put anything on it. I have always been really sensitive with shower gels and soaps and up until I discovered 'dream wash' I was using 'Original Source-Lime' which was really zesty and I loved it, but my skin still got irritated often, that's when 'Dream wash' stepped in and changed it.

Lush Says: Calming and dreamy. Incredibly soothing body lotion for troubled skin. Dream Cream is Lush's best-selling product because it makes sore skin feel good again. Chamomile and lavender calm irritations, reduce redness and banish blotches.
Partnered with 'Dream wash' Lush recommends using 'Dream Cream' as a moisturiser to soothe the dry itchy skin. I use this as a moisturiser every morning and after i take a shower or bath. It was great to take on holiday as I used it after getting burnt on the beach and it's also keeping my tan for longer as my skin isn't getting dry and peeling as quickly as it would usually, ( another good product for keeping your tan longer is 'Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula, heals and softens rough dry skin') Dream Cream and Dream wash both lather really well and so last for a long time.

Have you ever used either of these products?? What do you think of them?? If you havent tried them, are you going to??

Charlotte Rosee xx

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad the Dream Wash worked for your skin, I have never tried it. My sister might.

    As for the Dream Cream, I love how moisturizing it is!:D

    I am your newest follower!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. my sister uses the dream wash also because of her skin, it seems to be working!

    x
    http://tantrummagazine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i need to get me some of these.
    sounds amazing.<3

    would love ya if you check out my blog.
    kisses from lace & leather.<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marie:If you find you like the dream cream for how moisturising it is you will probably like the dream wash too =) awwh thankyou =) x

    Nav: Glad to hear it works for your sister!! :) x

    Julianne: they are amazing maybe try a few samples first to make sure you like them and they work for you, thats what i did =) x

    ReplyDelete

Hey Everyone, leave a comment, tell me what you think, and I will get back to you!