Monday, February 13, 2017

Benefit Triple Performing Facial Emulsion Review

A few years ago I used to use the Benefit Triple Performing Facial Emulsion religiously. And I did love it, but I will admit that I had only used really cheap moisturisers before and thought that this new more high end moisturiser I found to be amazing. I would class it is as a mid market/high end product pricing at £27.00, though it can still be found in some drugstores such as boots.

The scent of this product is really pretty and not too overpowering, the product definitely has a scent but it's not very light, but equally not strong enough to give you a headache. It is a really great moisturiser for dry skin as it gives your skin a real boost! I personally have normal to dry skin, I suffer with eczema and sometimes this affected my face and it helped to clear that up. The only thing I would say is I wouldn't recommend putting anywhere near you eyes, it really does sting!

I also think it's really really good that the moisturiser contains SPF15, a lot of various make-up products have SPF in these days and I would suggest especially in the summer months to always have   some sort of SPF based product to protect your skin from the sun. The sun can cause a lot of damage that is invisible to the naked eye but could have long term effects!

I am now using the Liz Earle moisturiser that goes with my skincare routine using the cleanse and polish set, but I would still recommend the Benefit Triple Performing Facial Emulsion as it really does what it says on the tin, just find something else for your eye area!


Do you have any moisturisers you swear by?

Charlotte Rose 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Everyone, leave a comment, tell me what you think, and I will get back to you!