Tuesday, April 08, 2014

Let the good times roll

I am a big lover of lush, and not like most people, I don't love the bubble bars and bath bombs, but the face masks and skincare. Let the good times roll has to currently be my favourite face product, granted I probably don't treat my skin as well as I should with skin care routines etc, but this is just Amaaazing!

Lush says 'This face and body cleanser is a gentle treat for the skin, leaving you 
soft to the touch with a buttery popcorn fragrance'

I feel that this gives more of a caramel scent off than popcorn, but then you first buy a pot there is popcorn pieces in the top which I think is a cute little touch. Due to this product being more of a cleanser rather than a scrub it is very finely gritty like sugar almost, which makes the use of it very gentle and not at all harm your skin.


I think this cleanser REALLY works, I went in looking for a cleanser/ scrub because I have fairly dry skin and although I have a foundation that has moisturiser in it sometimes that isn't enough. I wanted a cleanser at this point as I suffer from really dry patches when around some flowers, lillies specifically, and just generally I do suffer from eczema. So I am not a particularly spotty person and I think this could be because I don't have oily skin, but this does help when I do have a couple coming through. This isn't something I use everyday, only two or three times a week and this works for my skin, and leaves your skin feeling sooo soft, I love it, I would recommend it to everyone! 

Happy reading lovelies!
Charlotte Rose
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Everyone, leave a comment, tell me what you think, and I will get back to you!