Friday, September 16, 2016

cee rose designs.

Over the past year or so I have really enjoyed knitting, this a skill I learnt during my first year of University and something that I incorporated into pretty much every project, I have enjoyed making myself scarves, and snoods as well as people around me, around this time last year I decided I wanted this to become a little business. So over the past couple of months I have been setting this all up and trying to get my name out there. I have a Facebook page (cee rose designs), Twitter page (@ceerosedesigns), and an Etsy store (ceerosedesigns) at the moment and I plan to start an instagram too, I have a personal one but want one to solely focus on my knitting journey.

I currently have five designs up on my Etsy store, all I really love and I am already working on a few more projects and have something exciting to reveal closer to christmas too! I want to keep my blog updated with whats happening with my shop and would love it if you guys would head over to my social media pages as well as the Etsy store to check them out!

My sister, abbzw, did all my business logo design, which I have been incredibly grateful for and absolutely love the design! I love the clean and fresh colour as well as the design, with the little 'O' as a knit design I think makes it super cute too! This is now the header of blog too and I have followed the design through all my pages for consistency and you will always know it's me!

All my packages will be wrapped in cute tissue paper and have a business card with them too! I ship worldwide so wherever you are in the world you can still get your hands on one of these lovely items! (If I do say so myself!! Not modest or anything!)

 Now to show you what I have so far! These all come in a variety of colours and made to order, all colour ways are shown on the Etsy page for them!
















Autumn/Winter is coming!!
Charlotte Rose
x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Everyone, leave a comment, tell me what you think, and I will get back to you!