Monday, September 26, 2016

OOTD - Crochet and Cream



Seeing as it's been remaining sunny a little later this year I have found a little crochet crop top to still be wearable, with a pair of jeans and a blazer you can't go wrong for a nice evening meal!

I am wearing some cute River Island Boots, nude/pink in colour with gold zips. Crochet crop top from Abercrombie&Fitch, Jeans are New Look, Super High-waisted which I looooove! And my blazer is a few years old now but was a H&M one! and lastly my bag is Oasis.

I kept with a nude, pink, cream, colour scheme and I just love the slightly different tones together. and this crochet top is super cute, it's taken me a year to brave it and I have managed to wear it a few times this summer, now I just need to get great abs for it to come out again next Summer......

I have also been loving my hair like this, I will be uploading a post on this hair soon...ish!

I want to make my own little tops like this next year!
Charlotte Rose 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Everyone, leave a comment, tell me what you think, and I will get back to you!