Friday, September 02, 2016

Pastels gives way to Deep Blue.

I have been craving a dark nail lately, getting bored of all the pretty pastels with hints of sparkle and whatnot. No, it's time to get back into the deep dark nails that I just adore. I want those long, dark and cold winter nights to come rolling back in, and what better way to get ready for the autumn/winter season than with a deep nail colour. 

My chosen colour is a really deep blue, almost black, I would say it's a grey blue but it's really hard to tell it's not black in photos other than that it is a visibly softer colour compared to a harsh black. This is Essie's Bobbing for Baubles, which makes me seem as though I am ready to get into the christmas spirit, definitely not, just want to embrace winter for now thanks! I am definitely an Essie lover though, the quality of polish is high and I love the brush application, you can cover your nail in one clean sweep with the wide dense brush! (that's clean if you have a steady hand!) 




Can I just add to this, this is the first time I have ever visited the Essie website and oh my gosh was I in for a surprise, I knew they had a big colour range, just popping into your local Boots will tell you that, but the array of colours that you are welcomed with is beyond incredible, and how anyone manages to choose a colour on that site I will never know! 

Embrace the oncoming end of summer! 
Charlotte Rose
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Everyone, leave a comment, tell me what you think, and I will get back to you!