Monday, September 05, 2016

Hot Spice.

I was recently taking my daily moment of perusing through Pinterest when I stumbled across a pin about this beautiful palette. I feel I am always really limited with blushers and not something I really reach out for when shopping, and more of just a purchase when my current one is running low, with only 3 blushers in my collection I saw this palette and felt it was a necessary buy for me. Once I had clicked through and found the item on Superdrug and saw the 'oh so wonderful' price of just £6 I immediately clicked add to basket. For the price you pay I think the pigmentation of these shades are more than you would expected and in no way does the packaging look cheap or tacky, with a lovely big mirror there's nothing more you could want!



With a beautiful selection of 8 warm shades I feel that my collection has warmly welcomed this Makeup Revolution Hot Spice Blush Palette. This palette includes 6 matte shades and 2 shimmer, the top right shade would be a perfect highlight whilst the top left would make a cute, warm contour! 




Stay Hot and Spicy!
Charlotte Rose
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Everyone, leave a comment, tell me what you think, and I will get back to you!