Saturday, September 24, 2016

Everyday Make-up Routine.


Over the past month or so I have been going back to the same make-up look everyday and I thought I would share it with you guys, I have a few good drug store buys in here along with some high end items.


Step 1 : Base. 
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer - Cool Medium 2 - £4.19 - For blemishes.
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer - Fair 1 - £4.19 - For under eyes.
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish - Medium - £24.00



Step 2: 

Actually before I apply my skin finish powder I have been using the...
Clinique Chubby Stick Sculpting Contour - 01 Curvy Contour - £19.00
Then I continue with ...
Urban Decay Flushed palette - Naked - For Highlight - £23.50


Step 3:

MAC Powder Blush - Dame - £18.50


Step 4: 

Urban Decay Naked - £38.50 - Sidecar - Lid
                                                            - Buck - Outer Crease 
                                                                     - Half Baked - Inner Corner 
Mac Eyeshadow - Mystery - Crease - £10.00 (For Pan)
                                - Yoghurt - Highlight - £10.00 (Singular)


Step 5:

Benefit They're Real Push-Up Liner - Beyond Black - £18.50
Barry M kohl Liner - 1 Black - £2.99
Benefit Brow Zings - Light - £24.50


Step 6:

MAC Lipstick - Honey Love - £15.50


Enjoy this array of beautiful products for yourself!!

Charlotte Rose
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Everyone, leave a comment, tell me what you think, and I will get back to you!